- 25000 INR
- 1200.00 - 1300.00 INR
- 3845 INR
- Amylases are used in breadmaking and to break down complex sugars, such as starch (found in flour), into simple sugars. Yeast then feeds on these simple sugars and converts it into the waste products of ethanol and carbon dioxide.
- 558 x 385 x 403 mm Millimeter (mm)
- 10 Kilograms (kg)
Â° Single Liquid stable system.
Â° Linear upto 2000 U/L Amylase.
Â° Specific to paneumatic Amylase.
Â° Very low interference.
Â° Higher Stability of reagent.
Â° Kinetic reaction.
Â° Compatible with discrete and fully automated analysers.
Â° Available pack size of 5Ã—10 mL and 2Ã—50 mL
- Cash in Advance (CID)
- Free samples available with shipping and taxes paid by the buyer
- Africa, Middle East, Asia
- All India
- ISO 9001 - 2015 , ISO 13485 - 2016 , CE Certificate , GMP Certificate , Free sale certificate
OFFICE No- 201, Laxmi Villa, 2nd Floor, M G Road, Kandivali West, Opp. Kala Hanuman Temple, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400067, India